We’re always looking for great people to join our team.
Currently, we’re accepting applications for the following positions:
Studio Manager and Business Developer
Start date: 01/12/2019
Reports to: Zubin Atré, Founder of AtréYoga
Job Overview / Summary:
The unique position of Studio Manager and Business Developer holds the pivotal role of ensuring the overall growth and promotion of the AtréYoga Studio and its founder Zubin Atré within India and internationally. The Studio Manager / Business Developer will be handling the social media communication, promotions, organising of workshops, retreats and other events to attract students to the Studio and to grow the business as a whole. The Studio Manager / Business Developer will also be actively engaged in identifying work opportunities to further build the AtréYoga brand. Furthermore, planning of short and long-term marketing strategies and promotions for Zubin Atré and the AtréYoga Studio with regular reviews of the goals with the founder. The Studio Manager / Business Developer will also handle the studio’s retail section, and perform logistic and administrative tasks a per requirement. As this position entails a broad variety of tasks and responsibilities, flexibility and proactiveness are highly regarded.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure the high quality of performance of the AtréYoga Studio, including content updates of the website and Facebook page, management of the class schedule, the organization of workshop and events, the communication within the Studio team
- Organize teacher training courses, corporate courses and events; establish partnership with key partners (fitness companies, online platforms, retreat centres, etc)
- Promote the growth of the AtréYoga Studio, creatively identifying new work opportunities in yoga-related areas
- Identify and explore possibilities to open branches of AtréYoga Studio in different locations in India and abroad
- Develop strategies for effective marketing initiatives and carry out marketing activities on the web to deliver short and long term business objectives, so as to build our brand by effective and efficient use of Web and mobile;
- Manage the AtréYoga Studio website, the social media and create content for the AtréYoga Studio website, Facebook page and blog; write the monthly newsletter, contribute to the drafting and editing of business- related articles, blog posts and press releases
- Miscellanious tasks: Handle the retail section, update and maintain the Studio’s databases, maintain and upkeep the Studio and review the supplies
- Bachelor’s Degree, marketing and business development background desired
- Good functional knowledge of WordPress, social media & all aspects of online marketing
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to switch between instructional in-product and casual, blog-friendly writing styles
- Object-driven, self-motivated, creative and capable of performing autonomously without need for constant supervision
- Flexible, with excellent networking skills and organizational capacities
- Creative and good at multitasking, the ideal candidate will show enthusiasm for the job and will be actively engaged in the promotion of the AtréYoga Studio and the AtréYoga method
- Fluent English as working language is a must
Contact details and Application:
The CV and a short motivation letter should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Yoga Teachers
At Atré, we seek to forge a vibrant community of yoga teachers that can make this powerful practice accessible to all. We are constantly expanding our team with a diverse mix of positive people from around the globe. If you are interested in joining Atré, we encourage you write to us at email@example.com. We will contact you via e-mail for any further information or interview requests.
3. Interns and Volunteers
We are always keen to provideour space to young and entrepreneurial minds. Please drop-in a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your creative ideas.